We have added a new testimonial page to our site. Over the years that we have been in business our main form of advertisement has been word of mouth. A happy customer will tell their friends about you and help your business grow. We have a great customer base and work hard to keep them happy that they have chose Dollars Worth. Now all our customers can come to our site and share their experience with everyone.
Just go to the testimonial page and click the button to create a review. Then just follow the steps and there you go. This same page will also display all previously posted testimonials. We look forward to seeing our reviews as well!
Vacuuming is where most people start when maintaining their carpet. Below is just some of the basics when vacuuming your carpets.
- Carpets need to be vacuumed once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic. Frequent vacuuming prolongs the life of your carpet by preventing a buildup of gritty particles that can cut carpet fibers. Every few weeks, take a little extra time and use your crevice tool for cleaning around baseboards and radiators and in other hard-to-reach places.
- To vacuum wall-to-wall carpeting, divide the floor into quadrants and vacuum an entire quadrant before moving on to the next.
- Take your time when you vacuum a carpet, especially a plush carpet in which dirt is sure to be deeply embedded. One pass with a high-powered upright is not enough. Go over each section of carpeting several times, and work slowly to allow the suction to remove all the ground-in dust and dirt.
- Pay special attention to the areas where people sit and move their feet. Vacuum these areas of heavy traffic with a crisscross pattern of overlapping strokes.
- Soil retardants can be applied to new carpets or to newly cleaned carpets. Follow manufacturers’ advice. Apply soil retardants only with professional equipment using the recommended application techniques.
- Add baking soda to the bag in your vacuum to fight odors.